Rapid Engineering LLC offers Factory Certification training throughout the year, both at its Michigan headquarters and at field locations throughout the United States and Canada. The two-day training in Michigan and the two-day field training give technicians:
- A thorough understanding of how Rapid®'s control systems work.
- The benefits of each model's features and options.
- How to commission each unit.
- How to instruct customers on its use.
- How to maintain each unit for maximum efficiency, safety and life.
Moreover, it is enhanced by many years of experience in conveying highly technical information in a clear, easy-to-use manner that builds technicians' confidence in providing customer satisfaction. Class size is small (8 maximum) so technicians get not only hands-on experience working with the equipment, but also individual explanations and guidance from our instructors.
Technicians who successfully complete this course are updated on equipment features and improvements through technical bulletins and equipment updates. They also have free access to Rapid Engineering Technical Assistance, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (E.S.T.). Answers to their start-up, maintenance or repair questions are as near as a phone or the Internet.
- Our in house training instructs technicians how to start-up, systematically troubleshoot, and maintain Rapid® 4000-Series direct-fired units while focusing on Rapid® InfinityPro® DDC system. See below for information on our next available in house training classes.
- Field training covering the operation, commissioning, and preventative maintenance of you or your customers' Rapid® air handlers. Training includes one day of lecture / power point and one day in the field performing preventative maintenance or start-up training on you or your customers' Rapid® air handler. For arrangements or questions please email email@example.com.
The Training class held at our factory in Grand Rapids, Michigan is two-day class and will be held on September 1 & 2, September 22 & 23, and October 6 & 7, 2015. There are a limited number of seats available in each class. To obtain an application form, please email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill out and return the application form as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Applicants unable to attend the school on the listed dates may request to be put on the waiting list for future dates.
- Rapid® InfinityPro® Service Technician Manual
- Field Assistant software (technicians tool for Rapid® InfinityPro® DDC system)
- USB interface cable for connecting laptop to Rapid® InfinityPro® controller
- Lunch for both days
- Any transportation and expenses connected with your arrival into and your departure out of Grand Rapids as well as to and from the RAPID® facility.
Please Note: There is no shuttle service provided by Rapid Engineering.
- Lodging arrangements and expenses
- Incidental expenses (i.e. car rental, meals, telephone, laundry, etc.)
- A laptop computer (optional) Note: the laptop must have a USB port.
- APPROPRIATE FOOTWARE. NO TENNIS SHOES ALLOWED IN THE FACTORY.
The cost for attending this training certification class is $495.00 a person and can be paid via Credit Card or we can provide you with an invoice via email. It must be paid prior to the scheduled class. If you cancel with less than two weeks notice, you will not be eligible for a refund. However, you may reschedule for the next available class of your choice at no additional charge. Rapid Engineering reserves the right to cancel a class with a minimum of two weeks notice.
or email to email@example.com.