Proven Indoor Air Quality Solutions for Industrial Facilities
Heavy-duty make-up air handlers create a healthier, safer and more productive industrial workplace by improving indoor air hygiene.
As industrial businesses reopen post COVID-19, we find ourselves at a pivotal point in history.
Businesses are prioritizing worker safety more than ever before.
Many topics surround health and productivity in the workplace.
Indoor air hygiene benefits of RAPID® direct-fired and indirect-fired make-up air systems:
- Building pressurization & outdoor air ventilation-pressurizing industrial workplaces with the proper amount of conditioned, fresh outdoor air allows:
- Employees to breathe easier, fresh filtered air.
- Elevated outdoor air ventilation rates, which prohibit virus, bacteria and mold reproduction, as well as reduced spread of airborne pathogens.
- Factory processes to stay cleaner.
- Enhanced performance of other building systems, such as mechanical exhaust fans.
- External doors to operate with ease.
- Reduced uncontrolled air infiltration/drafts.
- Proper HVAC control & Programming Capability – Emergency Building Flush Features
The American Society of Heating Refrigeration Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the WHO (World Health Organization) have offered guidance to boost outdoor air ventilation to help protect workers and limit the spread of pathogens. The timing could not be any more critical to prioritize these systems as we reopen our shared spaces and start rebuilding the future workspace.
Rapid Engineering highlights how industrial facilities can take steps toward indoor air hygiene improvements on IndoorAirHygiene.com: https://www.indoorairhygiene.com/industrial-facilities